Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Project Life style page ~ Flower Garden

Hello everyone! Today I thought I would share a page that I made with a Project Life style look to it.  If you are not familiar with Project Life I will give you a brief description.  Project Life is a style that is supposed to make scrapbooking easy so that you can get your photos out of your computer or phone and into pages.  They are based on "pockets" and you slip your photos into some of the pocket and journaling cards and accents into the rest of the pockets.  Stampin' Up! got into digital pocket cards a while back and partnered with Becky Higgins (the creator of Project Life) two catalogs ago to make paper and digital pockets cards.  I am coping that idea hear by adding paper boxes and photo boxes to my digital page.  I used papers and embellishments from the Sunny Day kit for this page.  FYI the sunny day kit is part of the Express Booster Pack which I have available in my digital content CD's, click the tab above to see all the CD's that are available. 
This page is of my Wednesday night religious Ed class. These kids really enjoyed making the flowers for our poster.  They love it when the projects involve liquid glue or paint.  They also like to look through our class photo album and remember our past projects, so I keep a scrapbook in the room and sometimes bring it out when one of my past kids come by to say "Hi". 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment