Monday, July 13, 2015

Trim the Tree ~ sketch #7

Christmas in July!
Our Christmas tree is not perfect, that if true.  But, it is put up with lots of love and fun, and that is what its all about. David puts up the star since he is the oldest and even on a chair Zachary still can't reach the top. Jillian loves the lights, so she gets them tangled, I mean ready for me to place on the tree.  Zachary looks through the boxes for the silliest of the decorations, or the ones that make noise.  Fun.









Here is the sketch. 
This is a really great sketch that is suited to just about any theme you have.  I hope that you give it a try.  If you do, please feel free to share it on my Facebook Page, I would love to see what you have done with it! https://www.facebook.com/bethspapercuts

No comments:

Post a Comment