Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Memories Freebies of the week July 27 - Aug 2

Hi everyone! I thought I would share the My Memories Freebies for this week.  Freebie number one is a page element.  It is all one piece, fun for a title.  Click here to get this one.














This is freebie number two.  It contains 3 papers and 5 page elements.  Click here for this one.














I am getting ready to go on a vacation with my Family in a few weeks and so I have been drawn to some fun new downloads that feature water.  Isn't this one cute? Love the splatter and water rings. lots of cuteness here for $2.99.  there is a larger kit that goes with it, but I think this is all I need. Hmmm.   Check out this and other new releases at Sweet Shoppe Designs.






















Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment