Monday, July 27, 2015

A pretty mess

This page is pretty messy.  Sequins and flowers everywhere!  And that is just what my dinning room table looked like after our crafty time,  so I figured it was perfect!
I found a fun kit by Lauren Grier at Sweet shoppe Design.  It is called #happy and it has so many fun happy elements!













Here is my sketch.  Its a fun one when you have a lot of photos.  Think of the other possibilities besides flowers.   Have a beach page to do? use some waves or fishies instead of sequins and flowers. Or leaves for a fall page, snowflakes for a winter page, you get the idea.










Here is the #happy kit I used.  You can get it here.    
It was on sale a while ago for $4.79 but I am not sure how long that sale is on.  Regular price is $7.99 which I think is still a good deal, there are 18 papers and a ton of embellishments.  Perfect for my Happy little daughter!   

No comments:

Post a Comment