Monday, June 15, 2015

Sketch 3, Snow Day

Hello everyone!  I hope that even though MDS is no longer being supported by Stampin' Up! that you are still saving memories with scrapbooks.  I decided that since I am going to scrapbook anyway, I might as well post my pages here.   Some of you have switched to My Memories, and I bought it and downloaded the software last week.  I am happy to say that it is VERY similar to MDS. They are offering a free trial of their version 5, and the version 6 is $19.99 with a $7 store credit to use on downloads.   As for right now I am still using MDS, but I have them both on my computer so I can play around with My Memories when I have time. 
Here is my page for today...





















This is the sketch I made...
I don't have a way to add linkies like we did with MDS Monday, where you could add your photo with the sketch to this page so we could all see it, but if you would like to show me what you made with the sketch, please post it to my Facebook page, I would love to see it!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this sketch and it was perfect for what I wanted. You can see what I made here :http://susanscardcreations.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/a-digital-layout.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for the link Sue, it was a great page! Perfect for those photos!

      Delete