Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Selfies!

I am playing along with the Project Life x Stampin Up Trio challenge, PLXSU Trio Challenge.  This is a fun new challenge group that uses the Project Life line by Stampin' Up! It was started by my MDS Blog Hop Friends and I intend to mostly use their challenges with my paper Project Life packs, but sometimes I will use my digital versions as well.  I am glad that Stampin' Up! has released the Project Life line in digital format, and we were told that they would continue to release them digitally through the Becky Higgins Project Life site.  This week the challenge was Selfies!  I had a fun bunch of photos that I found on my phone of Jillian taking selfies.  Too Funny!  It was quite a surprise to see them on my phone, I didn't know she could figure out how to do it!
Here is a link to the challenges at PLXSU Trio, I hope you will find some inspiration to help you get some fun pages done, whether digital or traditional!

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo adorable!! What precious photos to find on our phone! :) Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete