Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sale on Digital Downloads


Stampin' Up! is giving MDS downloads a nice send off by offering them at 30% off.  

As you have heard, they have decided to stop offering the line of My Digital Studio products and I am super sad about this.  I have been spending a lot of time looking for other digital content from other companies and as far as Stamps go, Stampin' Up! has the best offering.  I went through the whole category and made a list of stamp brushes I have to have while I can.  Luckily it is not a huge list because I already had most of them (I guess that is sort of unlucky since I paid full price). 
I have found a few other places to buy downloads and I plan on getting a few and seeing how easy it is to add those downloads into My Digital Studio.  I will keep you posted on where to find fun digital content as I find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment