Thursday, January 15, 2015

Weekly Deal ~ Watercolored Winter

Hi everyone!  I wanted to be sure that you saw this weeks Digital Deal from Stampin' Up!  It is the Waterolored Winter digital kit. This is a really pretty download that I have used many times, and not just for winter! 
The papers are so soft and pretty, and with the Re-Color feature you can make them any color you need.  I think the washes would work great with a beach themed page!








These are some of the embellishments
















Here are some of the stamps.

















Here is a page I made with this download last winter.  I used the large overlay stamp on the whole background, as well as the snowflakes and "Winter Wonderland"












This page used the papers from this kit, but recolored to match my daughter's ballet skirt.














Stampin' Up! releases a new Digital Deal each week on Tuesdays, so be sure to check in and see what's on sale!  This kit is only $5.97 this week, normally $9.95!
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment