Monday, January 12, 2015

MDS Monday #97

Hi everyone!  It's MDS Monday time again and this week Anita has a fun sketch for us.  I choose this picture from this past October when my nieces were visiting with us.  We visited Cantigny park, a family favorite.  This is a fun sketch to highlight just one photo but feel free to add a second photo where I have the journaling box.  You can then add your title and journaling in the left top corner. 











Here is the sketch!  I hope that you will play along with our sketch!  You can see what the rest of the design team created by clicking here and visiting the MDS Monday site.
Add your photo to our challenge page by posting it to facebook or the www.mydigitalstudio.net ( a free mds site) and then link to our site with the linky tool at the bottom of the post.  We would love to see what you come up with!







For my page I used the Fall Memories download











No comments:

Post a Comment