Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Take two on Sketch #92

Hi everyone!  I decided to do another page with this weeks sketch at MDS Monday.  This time I just used one of the pages from the two-page sketch.  I just love working from sketches and even though I already used this layout, I think the page is so completely different that it will work just great in my album.  And, the pages are years apart so no one with notice, right?  Right!
I thought these snowmen where a bit on the crazy side but cute, and I just had to use them for a page.  They are from the download called "Christmas Collection" which is a collection of Christmas card templates. 


In case you missed it, here is the sketch.  Head on over to MDS Monday to see the other sample from this sketch! I hope you find something inspiring!













Christmas Collection Greeting card templates 130986 $5.95 
You get 10 greeting cards but also the pieces that were used to make the cards, in this case 11 stamps and 18 embellishments.You can click the link above to get a better view.


Thanks for stopping by!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment