Monday, November 10, 2014

Let it Go ~ Let it snow!

Hi everyone!  Happy MDS Monday to you!  This week I am the hostess at MDS Monday and I hope that you like my sketch challenge!  I want you to play with "Clusters" or groupings of stamps, punches or embellishments on the page.  I am using some fun snowflakes that were originally wood but I recolored them to white.  Did you see lots of Elsa's this Halloween?  I sure did, including my little Jillian.  And, on the morning of Halloween we actually got snow!  It was crazy!  Jillian ran upstairs and put on her Halloween costume and pretended that she was causing the snow to swirl around.



Here is the sketch.  Head on over to the MDS site and see what the rest of the design team came up with.  There is a bit of everything, some used stamps, some punches, and some of us embellishments!  we hope to inspire you to create something fabulous!











3 comments:

  1. Beth, I ADORE your page this week, and the story of Jillian swirling the snow is just precious. She makes a perfect Elsa. Love, love, love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page.... how wonderful that you had snow on Halloween too! Jillian IS Elsa!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete