Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Faster Fall Leaves

Hi everyone!  Last week I showed you a fun fall card with the French Foliage stampbrush set.  Well, that card had a lot of steps and things to cut out and well, took some time to make.  Some of you may like digital cards for their simplicity and so I thought I would make another fall leave card, but this time make simplicity my rule of the day.  What could be simpler than this?  These fun leaves are already colored, sized nicely and co-ordinate beautifully.  I just put them on the page, rotated them a bit and added an acorn and sentiment to the bottom.  After I printed the card out I added a button and some linen thread.  Easy Peasy!









I like to cut my panels out 1/4 inch smaller than the card base and then pop them up on dimentionals to make them less flat and give them a more finished look.














No comments:

Post a Comment