Wednesday, September 10, 2014

MDS monday sketch 81 take 2


I decided to make another page with the sketch from MDS Monday.  I love to play around with different sketches and try them different ways.  It's so easy to kit delete when you don't like something.   I like the page from Monday, and I like this one too!  They wont be near each other in the album as these photos are almost a year older so I may just print them both.  For this page I used "lap of luxury" digital papers and the Project Life Love Story download stamps.  









In case you missed it yesterday, here is the sketch.



















Lap of Luxury Digital papers. 














This is just a small sampling of the Project Life Love story embellishments.  click the link and then the magnifying glass to see more.











Thanks for stopping by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment