Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Family Reunion Invite

I decided to play around with the MDS Monday sketch and make a Family reunion card with it as well.  Check yesterday's post to see the scrapbook page and sketch.  This card uses the same Family Spotlight Photobook template as well.  Have you given our challenge a try yet?  Head on over to the MDS Monday site and check it out!













I also remembered that I made this family tree last year and printed it out to frame.  I have a frame on my console table that i change all the time with print outs made from MDS.  I leave them in the frame and change them out every once and a while, so I forgot about this one!  The date at the top is my husband and my wedding date, and then we have the kids names in the leaves.  Cute Huh? 









Thanks for stopping by today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment