Monday, June 2, 2014

Digi Grad Card for MDS Monday challenge #68

Hey everyone!  It's Monday, so that means MDS Monday for me!  This week Tara has a card sketch for us. As I was in need of some Graduation cards, I knew exactly what I was going to do.   The school colors are silver and blue, so I used Pacific Point Ribbon and Glimmer paper.  The newsprint paper is from the Modern Medley Overlays kit.

This card was super quick and easy and truly took me less than 15 minutes.  You can use the sketch as a great starting point and really add more details or go super simple.  We would love to see what you do with this sketch.  Head on over to the MDS Monday site and see what the rest of the team created.  Some made cards, some made pages, its all good!  Give the sketch a try and show us what you can do!!
























2 comments:

  1. This is a great graduation card! I may just need to CASE it! Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super graduation card, Beth! I love the piece of ribbon hanging down behind the hat - mimics the tassel! The dictionary paper in behind is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete