Tuesday, April 15, 2014

online sketches

 I love challenge site to get my creativity going.  This page is based on a sketch from the Facebook group "simply My Digital Studio challenges".   Why not join in on some online challenges too?  The more you use My Digital Studio, the better you will get at it, and the more you will learn about it.
Here are a few sites to get you started:
 
I would love to see some of your samples on these sites!  You can even upload your pages to  MyDigitalStudio.net
 
Thanks for stopping by today!   
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Beth! I love your layout, the radiating dsp, colors, journaling and that photo is just too precious! Thank goodness your neighbor saw him! He's beautiful. One time I found my youngest step-son on the shelf in the closet - I never did figure out how he got there!

    ReplyDelete