Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Couldn't Resist

This is an old challenge from a MDS Facebook group "simply my digital studio challenge".   I think it might have been the very first challenge.  I love to go back to old sketched or challenges to get some inspiration.  I really recommend them for people who are just starting out with MDS.   The more you use the software, the easier it will get.  This challenge had us grouping multiple photo boxes to make them into one photobox with an interesting shape.








This grouping is just one photo.  You can see how the logs span the separate boxes. 













Here is a video to show you how to do this.
You will have to arrange your boxes to work with your photo.  For my page, I needed Zachary to show up, since he is op top, that is the photo I had on top, and I made sure that his body was not chopped in any way.   Here is another page I made with this technique.
I hope that you will give this technique a try sometime,  it can be really fun!   Here are two more...














\
Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment