Thursday, January 23, 2014

Playing with photos

I have been playing around with some photos that I will make into Valentines for my Daughter Jillian.  These were so much fun to make! I stared with a photo of Jillian with her arms outstretched. I added the bow and other fun embellishments to the photo and then printed out the card.


















My printer is not the best, I did this just to see how it would work.  I ordered printed postcards from Stampin' Up! and they will look much better.  I also ordered them smaller.  This is 5 x 7, I ordered 3 1/2 x 5.  I think the smaller size will fit in the kids Valentine's boxes better. 
I used a hole punch to add holes for the lollipop to thread through. 














The lollipop version is not a good choice to mail though so I made this one with digital button flowers.





















Or this one with Jillian holding a pennant banner. 






















How about a Birthday version?






















I also had a photo of Jillian with her arms up, and when I asked her what she should be holding she said a rainbow.  This was the only MDS Rainbow I had.  The clouds were in the embellishment, and I couldn't crop them out nicely.  I may try a free form rainbow instead. 

















Hope you like my fun photo cards!  Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment