Thursday, November 7, 2013

Christmas Frameables

I made this fun Framable to decorate the side table in the hallway. It will look fun among the garland and candles.  The flash and glass are making it appear dull in the photo by the colors are actually much more vibrant in real life.  I also make a few other versions that I am thinking of hanging in a row going up the stairs or in the hall. 












Here are some other versions.  What do you think?  Kinda fun and different? 




I also made a version for my son.  I may hang it on the door to his room, or make one for each of the kids and hang them by their cubbies where they do their homework. 



And, check it out!! I made my first video!!  I had to do it three times.  The first time I had the sound off, the second time my daughter came into the room yelling about her brother messing up her pillow house.  It could still use another take but I just couldn't bring myself to do it again :) 
Hope it helps explain how I made the frameable and gives you some ideas of your own! 
 Lookie!!  My video is on YouTube!  And how did I do that?  I didn't.  I admit it, I am not tech savvy at all!  But, I do have a 6th grader :)  Thanks David!!




No comments:

Post a Comment