Wednesday, October 9, 2013

MDS Blog Hop

As many of you know I really love creating with My Digital Studio.  I have been working with the MDS Monday team to bring fun sketches to you each Monday, I hope you have enjoyed them.  Well, now I will also be participating in the MDS Hop as well.  The MDS Hop is a group of MDS users who post projects to there blogs twice a month, linking the blogs together so you can hop from blog to blog to get some fun MDS inspiration!  The First time I am participating is on October 10th, so check back to see my project.  I will be posting it to my "Beth's Paper Cuts" blog, as that gets viewed a lot more and I am hoping to get some non- MDS users to think about becoming MDS users.  I will add some here as well, and give some more details or tips and tricks if needed.  Don't forget to check back and hop along with me on the MDS Hop!!

1 comment:

  1. Great news - look forward to seeing more of your wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete