Monday, September 30, 2013

MDS Monday #34

Happy MDS Monday everyone!  This week Rochelle is hosting MDS Monday and she has a card sketch for us.  I made my card to match the 95th birthday page I made for last Monday!  This kit uses the Fan Fair download!  The Fan Fair download not only has these fun papers, but it also has the fun banner, number stamps and stitching too!  I added the flower from the "Festive Blooms" download.  These flowers are so pretty and there are a few different versions.  I love them, but rarely use them.  Rochelle challenged us to use an embellishment that we rarely use, so this was the perfect option for me.  Hope you like it! 
Here is the sketch...









Now head on over to the MDS Monday site and check out what the rest of the team has come up with.  Then give the sketch a try!  Don't forget to show us what you come up with!



















4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card, Beth. I've always liked that little banner and I've changed it's colour a number of times. I haven't used the flowers in quite a while - they are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Beth. I definitely have to check out that download!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Beth! LOVE that paper and that banner... still don't have it! Those flowers are fab - I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card.. all the elements are perfect and the colors are so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete