Monday, June 3, 2013

MDS Monday sketch 17

It's Monday again, and that means MDS Monday has a new challenge.  This Monday Joan has the challenge and she has created a fun sketch as well as a technique challenge.  The technique is to add your text to a shape.  Did you know you can do that? On my page I added my text box to my chevron punch.  You can attach your text to any punch shape.  Here is a great video tutorial for you from Stampin' Up!  Did you know that there are a ton of video's for you to watch at MyDigitalStudio.net?  Watching the videos and trying out the techniques is a great way to get to know all that MDS can do. 







Here is the sketch.
Now its your turn to give it a try!

3 comments:

  1. Love the Epic Day grungy look on a white background... my favorite kind of page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, I love how this page turned out - and I ESPECIALLY love how you have the words written sideways - Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love all the chevrons and the great colours in this page. That picture is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete