Monday, June 24, 2013

MDS Monday challenge #20

It's MDS Monday Challenge time again!  Rochelle has a card sketch for us this week.   I like the clean and simple look of this sketch, it was super quick and easy to make a card with it.  I chose papers from "Delight in the Day" and the stamp is from "Punch Bunch."  I colored the stamp using the coloring tool, I love to do that!












I also made a page with the same sketch...
 
Hop on over to the MDS Monday site to see what the other designers have done with the sketch!


2 comments:

  1. Great card and page! I just love the kindergarden to grade 5 pics - adorable! The rhinestones on the card are sweet and perfectly placed. Great that you made a card and a page for this sketch - I love seeing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both your options. Love the colors and the main image on the card. The classic red and blue colors are perfect for your page.

    ReplyDelete