Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Lucky Charm

It's hard for me to believe this is the same girl in the photo from two weeks ago!!  We brought her home from the hospital 4 years ago today. She is such a sweetie.  As the song goes...
When Irish eyes are smiling,
Sure, 'tis like the morn in Spring.
In the lilt of Irish laughter
You can hear the angels sing.
When Irish hearts are happy,
All the world seems bright and gay.
And when Irish eyes are smiling,
Sure, they steal your heart away.

For this page I used the template from the MDSM challenge #9! I copied the idea from a talanted MDSer named Yapha, here was the inspiration.    I used lots of stamps from the Lucky Frameable template.  It came with lots of fun St. Patrick's Day type words in many fun fonts.  Here is a picture of that Frameable, item #129930 only $1.95!!  Super cute.  Frame it as is or add a picure, or use the words like I did to make your own frameable picture! 
Check out MDS Monday for more pages made with this template!  And, go back and look at past challenges to get even more inspired!
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment