Friday, January 4, 2013

Oops! I'm a bit behind

Do you know that old saying about the cobbler's children having no shoes?  Well, the same is true about the Stampin' Up! demo having no Christmas cards.   I ran out!!  I was super happy to make my cards in My Digital Studio this year and was happily mailing them out when I realized that they only have my children pictured in them, which is just fine for most of the people that I am sending them to, but not so good for others.  For example, there are quite a few people I know who have never met or may never meet my children, friends I've made over the Internet or in my crafting circles for example.  So, with only a couple days left till Christmas I searched through boxes of cards from years past to find lots of Halloween and Easter, Thank you and Birthday, but no Christmas.  So then I had an idea to make a Happy New Year card.  I did this a few years back and I actually received a couple last year so I thought that wasn't too bad an idea.  But then I missed that deadline too!! So, its Happy Groundhogs Day!  I made a sheet of Four card fronts in My Digital Studio, then added some ribbon and mounted the card on Gumball Green card stock and a Midnight Muse card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment