Thursday, December 20, 2012

Love those smiles!

I found yet another My Digital Studio challenge group!  YEA!  This one is on Facebook, and is called "Simply My Digital Studio Challenge".  I some how stumbled upon it the other day, and it was started by some other Stampin' Up! demonstrators who's digital pages I really love so I am glad I found it.  They post a challenge each week, I think on Monday.   So, a few weeks back they had a challenge on using multiple photo boxes grouped together, somewhat like the challenge at My Digital Studio Monday a few days ago.  And then last week they had a challenge on using cropped embellishments or cropped stamps, basically just having you learn to use the cropping feature.  So this page combines both of the challenges in that I grouped three photo boxes, and I also cropped an embellishment.  The XOXOXO used to be all in a line, but I cropped it down to just XO, and then copied that two more times and lined them up underneath each other.  I really like the end result.   Hope you do too!  Let me know if you have any questions! I am happy to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment