Monday, August 6, 2012

Stitched Wreath

I am really enjoying the version 2 of My Digital Studio.  Stampin' Up! has made a great program even easier!  This page used one of the best new features, Layer Manager.  I have A Lot of punches on this page, and lots of layers.  I changed the layers of my leaves many times.  In the original version of MDS, I would have been clicking "Send Backwards" or "Send Forwards" countless times.  Now, with MDS2, I can click the layer button and chose to do it the original way, ok if you only have a few layers, or the new way by viewing a list of all your layered components and click and drag them into what ever arrangement you want.  Here is a screen picture of what that looks like.  A drop down list will appear, and you click on the element you want to  move, drag it to the new location, and your done.   YEA!!



I hope you like todays project! In case  you are wondering, the papers used in this project are from the Comfort Cafe digital content CD, and the leaf punches are from the Wonderfall digital download, released August 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment