Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Family Tree

Nov. 2015 update.   This has been discontinued by Stampin' Up!  See this post for update on where to get template. http://bethsdigitalcuts.blogspot.com/2015/10/family-tree-template.html





Isn't that a cute Family Tree?  I think so.  I plan to make it the first page of my children's scrapbooks.  Since I made it digitally, all I have to do is change the text box in the oval frame to the next child's name, re-save, and I'm done!  This page is actually a "frameable Designer Template" from Stampin' Up! so  I can't take credit for the cuteness.  And, even better, Its on sale for only $3.42 now through September 14th, 2012, when you purchase through a demonstrator.  Hey, I'm a demonstrator : )   Check out all the sale downloads here.   This template is all made out for you, but that doesn't mean that you can only use it as it is here.  Each element also comes separately too.  The little brackets can be used on so many projects as labels and tags.  The little birds are super cute for many uses, so are the heart flowers.  And the tree is cute too!  The grass at the bottom is from a separate download, you could leave that off, add some cute patterned paper, or buy the other download too :)  (celebrate any day download #127757 $9.95)


Here is a card I made using the template.  Cute right.  Good for an anniversary or Valentine's Day.   You could put apples in the tree or flowers.  Change the leaves to fall colors.  Lots of possibilities.





Click here to go to the Stampin' Up store to see the download.








Thanks for stopping by!  Check out the other On Sale Downloads at my Stampin' Up! Website.  Click the Shop Tab under my blog header.

2 comments:

  1. I'm having a really difficult time finding this at the Stampin' Up! website. Is it still available?
    Thanks! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, I agree, it can be hard to find downloads sometimes. This one is called "Sweetly Nested" and it is under "templates". The item number is 129005 and it is $4.95. Hope that helps!

      Delete